Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ohhhh

Well sadly today hasn't been a great day... but hopefully I will get a nice card made later.. 


I love making cards.. takes my mind off things... my appointment with the Orthopaedic Surgeon is looming and well.. who likes appointments... but would be great one day to think I won't be in pain.. hey ho.. they are sadly worse people out there suffering more than myself.


Please if you get the chance .. visit the last two posts.. Peechy Keen Stamps and JUGs.. they are both running good causes at the moment.


Well my moment of sitting is up.. gets too painful if I sit here for too long.. so bbl with an idea for crafting a card hopefully.

Don't forget to check out Tellen's Place.. she is starting a Challenge soon and you don't want to miss out do you!



Oh do check out my Tips Section and Envelopes.. I do try to add there when I can.  I always thought.. people make these lovely cards .. what do they put them in. lol

Hope you all took the time to look at the Easel Tutorial.. if you made any cards.. I would love to see them... it is always lovely to see others hard work.

1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. I am so happy to see you are on the design team for Tellens Place! Congratulations, I can't wait to see what you make! ~Diane

Crafty Card Cards... Selection