Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crafting LIKES AND DISLIKES


What is the best thing you love to use all the time...?
Do you have something you got and wish you never did?
If you could have one item what would it be?

WANTS...
Me.. I know I would love a large die cutter machine... as I do love the professional finish they give.
Copic markers.. I have seen a lot of these around and want to try some!



LOVES...
I love using glitters

Flocking.. really getting into that.



DISLIKES...
Embossing pens.. the nib doesn't stay in shape and they are not wet enough to use.. grrrr

What are those needle pricking pen things.. got one and darn it.. it broke the first time I used it..   I got a template too to pierce around and .. what a waste of money.. well for me it was...



TRIED AND LOVED
Water colour painting on images.
Can't do without my water pen.. brilliant.



TRIED AND HATED
Embossing pens lol.. still going on about that... 


What's Yours?





No comments:

Crafty Card Cards... Selection