Saturday, November 14, 2009

FREEBIE ~ Door Hanger





With Christmas coming up and many of us looking at how to save a few pennies, I thought I would do a template for a door hanger.  I made this on an A5 sheet... so when you print it out it should be ok.... but then I say this and I am upstairs in my bedroom on my laptop and not printed one out myself yet!  Yes another night I can't sleep!

But this would be great to give a child ... fully decorated ...for Christmas or Birthday.. or even an every day gift! 


Please if you do take this.. leave a message and of course please link back with your blog photo so I can see what you created.  Thanks for looking and enjoy :)

You can print direct from this screen... it will come out ok.. I promise ! 




3 comments:

Do What You Love said...

*smiling* You're so cute Jackie; you must know how sometimes things don't work for me...so I am going to try this one - it's so cute and hard to resist! :)

Do What You Love said...

Hi Jacqui - cool, I printed the door hanger and will use it for my challenge (color challenge, that is). I will link back to your blog, of course. Great freebie - thanks! It printed!! :D

Jacqui - Crafty Cardz - The Freebie Gatherers said...

Yay.. great don't forget to come back and show me what you did with your tag.. can't wait to see xx

Crafty Card Cards... Selection