Sunday, November 15, 2009

FREEBIE - Tags...


Ok.. another night that I am awake.. so thought I would make up some tags.... always handy to have around this time of year.  When wrapping up the Christmas pressies... or popping on a card...



Great for those of us who don't have the large tag punches.. I do have one... but I don't always want the same shape!


Why not print off on your card a pattern of your choice then put the card back in the printer and print this sheet off... and hey presto.. all you have to do is cut and decorate how you like.


Please if you do take a copy.. please leave me a message.. I would also like to see what you create.. so post on your blog and link back.. always great to see what you make ... Happy Crafting and enjoy!




1 comment:

Do What You Love said...

You are just so talented Jacqui and so nice of you to offer and share your skills with others!! Hope you're having a lovely Sunday my dear! Hugs!

Crafty Card Cards... Selection