Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another Rainy Day...Card For Daniel :)

Well the rain keeps pouring and I would like to say I am nice and toasty indoors... but alas ... NO!  I have to go out soon so not lit the Beast... the Beast is the new log burner we have which is really wonderful.. just don't want to put it on and burn the house down...  It won't I hear you scream... well you don't know my luck...


Anyway... I would like to ask a few of you please.. There is a young lad called Daniel.. who's birthday is soon... and loves to get birthday cards... now we all make such beautiful cards... so why not send one to Daniel to brighten his day....for more information.. please go to.. CraftyC's Crafting Libary. 


But don't forget to nip back here!  Off to do a quick bit of crafting before going out.. I should be getting ready.. but Rome wasn't built in a day!!

No comments:

Crafty Card Cards... Selection