Monday, October 26, 2009

The Crafty Pad Challenge No 43.. Autumn ;; Just Us Girls


Ahh how fantastic is it!!  I just love Autumn colours... oh what am I talking about.. I love all colours!!  Just loved making this card... as you can see I am  hooked on Tilda at the moment lol...


I like the different textures in this.. from such delicate gold leaves to the copper wire around the bow!  Oh and of course the ORANGE lol...  I know I have been doing a lot with this colour.. but isn't it so vibrant?


Anyway.. here it is......




The beads I have been wanting to use for a long time.. and love the effect they give.


Thanks... Crafty Pad for this challenge.. and I have also put it in for Just Us Girls....love it! 






8 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Super card Jane, cute image and love those leaves they look fabby.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Sam said...

Oh well done Jane. This is fabulous hun. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad.
Take care
Sam x

maxine said...

This is lovely Jane thanks for joining us at the crafty pad this week

AKiteFlier said...

Cute flower and I love the bead work - it really adds some fun brightness to the card. Tilda is adorable. Thanks SO much for playing along with Just Us Girls! I hope you had a great time and will join us again next Saturday for a brand new WILD CARD challenge.

Mona Pendleton said...

Jane, this card is so precious! You did a fantastic job coloring the image & I love that 3-D flower! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls 3-D flower challenge :)

Debbie said...

Hi Jane beautiful card and love the beads too. Thanks for joining in with The Crafty Pad challenge. :)

xxDebbiexx The Crafty Pad

Kristin Eberline said...

Love all the texture and dimension you added to your card! Cuuuuute flower and main image ;) Adorable all around!

Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls - we love having you. Hope you join us for the Wild Card challenge this Saturday...everyone will walk away a winner!!

rozzyb said...

Fabulous card, Thanks so much for joining us over at teh Crafty Pad Challenge
hugs rozzy xx

Crafty Card Cards... Selection