The Creative Card Crew required - Scallops this week... so I included the below competition too!
I used this lovely image on a card the other week for a friend with cancer.. sadly she passed away and I never knew if she got the card or not. Seeing as it is such a lovely image I decided to do another card with it so I can see the image in a more delightful note not sorrow.
After printing off two images, I water-coloured both and cut one out. Used a little glitter there too... I think it is pretty and bright! I even put a strip of the paper down the envelope.. as I tend to think that we forget to decorate those and they are the first thing that we see!
The Crafty Pad
WOULD YOU LIKE A 6 WEEK GDT WITH THE CRAFTY PAD?
Here is what you have to do…
1. Use this FREE digi image of 'Ellie & Mo' to create your card.
2. Any design and colour you like.
3. You may use any embellishments you like – but please DO NOT use any other stamps.
4. You must have an active blog to enter this competition.
5. You must post up on your blog about the competition with all the rules and a link to The Crafty Pad.
6. Spread the word about the competition to your blogging/forum friends.
7. The competition is open until 6pm GMT 26th October.
8. You may enter as many times as you like.
9. Your card will be judged by the DT members and myself.
Please Email me with your Name, picture of your entry and your blog details. Please put 'COMPETITION' in the Subject of your email.
Your card/s should be shown on your blog when you have made them, but please make sure that the information about the competition is posted along with your card and picture of the FREE digi image and a link back to The Crafty Pad. You may also post it in the side bar throughout the duration of the competition.
A short list and the winning card will be shown on The Crafty Pad Blog on 26th October approximately 8pm.
The prize is a 6 week GDT spot with us here at The Crafty Pad. You will be working with the same stamps as the DT’s. Your GDT spot will start from 8th November if this date is suitable to the winner and The Crafty Pad.
Good Luck to everyone who enters – we are looking forward to seeing all the wonderful entries.
PLEASE NOTE the normal weekly challenges will be running as normal and you may enter both if you wish. All GDT's may enter too.
Please feel free to take this FREE digi stamp of Ellie & Mo even if you are not entering the competition - but it would be really nice if you would link back to The Crafty Pad saying you got the image here. :)
Click on the FREE digi image to get the large version - then right-click and choose 'Save as' to your computer.
The image is in jPEG format and can easily be resized to suit your needs.
TIP - Print off your image and allow to sit overnight before colouring to minimise bleeding. :)
Introducing - Ellie & Mo