Friday, September 18, 2009

Christmas Card...





I was looking around the card crafting sites and have seen some really beautiful cards that have been made... and I see that some of them have weekly challenges.. and thought I would just enter one.  I know that I have no chance of winning.. but I enjoyed making the above card.


The theme was pink and brown.. which are beautiful colours.

This is the blog that I went to for this challenge... just have to figure out how to show them my card now lol....



Trimmies Craft Challenge Blog... - Thursdays.

6 comments:

Claire Phillips said...

Hi! Claire here from C.R.A.F.T. Thanks for your interest in our challenge. I will liknk this for you and hopefully next week if you wish to join in you will be able to. I will e-mail you details of how to do a link! A lovely card - we look forward to seeing more! Cheers Claire x

Suzi Mac said...

This is a really sweet card hun, you have the same chance as everyone else of winning, so just you keep entering the challenges. Thank you so much for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Good luck in the draw.
Suzi xx

DT C.R.A.F.T Challenge

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, great use of punched elements. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT. Anesha

peggy said...

Hi,

Great card !!!!

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge !!!

Peggy xx

Jacqui - Crafty Cardz - The Freebie Gatherers said...

Aww thank you ladies....

Oh so excited...thank you for putting the link up. I will try to get it right next time!

Good luck to you all x

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, everyone has the same chance of winning as winner is drawn by random organiser. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

Crafty Card Cards... Selection